Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I TWO!



January 22, 2010 our little family of 3 grew into our family of 4. I will never forget when they laid my beautiful baby girl onto my chest and we stared into each others eyes. At that moment our family felt so complete. I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since that day. She is growing up so fast and I am so grateful that I have got to spend every day with her to witness her every milestone. She is full of so much energy and life and I love watching her yearn to learn new things daily! So beautiful and so smart... We are so lucky :)

At the age of 2 she has MANY nicknames "Goobie", "Grace", "Emma Lou" "Lou Lou" "Sissy" and"Goo" She responds to them all. When asked how old she is she says "I TWOOOO". Her favorite things are "B" (her tattered blanket), Ba-Ba's (her bottle), Kitty cats, story time, playing in their sandbox, shopping trips with Mommy and greeting Daddy at the door with hugs and kisses right when he gets home from work.

Sissy girl spent her Second birthday by waking up at her favorite place... Ginny and Poppy's house! She loves her morning snuggles with her Ginny. When asked what she wanted for her big birthday breakfast she replied with "CHARMS!" (Lucky Charms). So we all sat down and feasted on Lucky Charms and Doughnuts. Later that day we met family and her friends at Splash Wave Pool for presents and cupcakes and SWIMMING. She spent most of the time splashing and jumping (among other things lol) in the baby pool :) It was a fun day that we wont ever forget. Happy Birthday Missy!

No comments:

Post a Comment