Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Campers!



Who would have thought that my high maintenance little kiddos LOVE to camp?! I have to admit, I was stressed at just the thought of this big adventure. Our babies don't sleep anywhere other than our house and my Mom's, so anywhere else is hopeless trying to put them to bed... throw camping in the mix of this and... I wanted to put all the camping gear back up on the shelf :) But our little munchkins threw us for a loop and we all had the best time. Owen's favorite things about camping were fishing, swimming and roasting hotdogs. Emma's highlights were swimming, eating marshmellows and getting DIRTY! We can't wait to do more camping together as a family. It was so relaxing and nice to get out of town...and the best part was, the babies were so pooped, they slept aallll night :)

KeKe & Emma


Poppy and Owen on the "4 Later"

Ginny dancing!

Crescent Lake 7/11

No comments:

Post a Comment