Monday, August 30, 2010

An Afternoon At The Park

So yesterday we had Chris all to ourselves, it was so nice having him around our house! I always joke with him that I am a single mommy when hunting season comes around, so it was great to have my wonderful husband spend a day with us. After the babies woke up from their 3 hour long nap (loved it!) We decided to take O to the park, or what he calls "The Swings". But first my amazing and thoughtful husband knew that Starbucks started selling my ultimate favorite drink of the year (Pumpkin Spice Latte) so he made a coffee run for me so I could watch the kiddos play and sip my favorite coffee. Love him!!

As usual, the babies had a great time playing at the park. Owen's new favorite attraction is the slide! We probably watched him go up and down that thing like 50 times! And if you have ever been to the Splash Park you will know how big and scary that slide is... so I am very proud of our little boy! Em hung out watching her big brother and played on the swings for a bit. Our babies are getting so big and every day is a new adventure with them. We are so blessed to have such an amazing little family!











No comments:

Post a Comment